Avot v'Imahot - אָבוֹת וְאִמָהוֹת
NOTE: This part does not work on mobile phones, iTouches, or iPads. Use a real computer for your best chance of recording and sending successfully!
1. Click the record button below.
2. If it asks for permission to use your microphone, click "Allow."
3. Record yourself reading or singing the prayer as many times as you like!
4. Once you're happy with your recording, click "Save."
5. Then click "Email."
6. Send to your school's email address:
Ready to record the prayer for your teacher?
7. Set as the Subject line: "Name of Prayer - Your First and Last Name"
8. Send the recording and you're done!
Audio & Karaoke Videos
Read - Slow
📖 | ● ○ ○
Chanted - Slow
♫ ♫ | ● ○ ○
Read - Full Speed
📖 | ● ● ●
Chanted - Full Speed
♫ ♫ | ● ● ●
My Lord, open my lips that my mouth may declare your glory:
1. Blessed are You, Adonai our God and God of our fathers and mothers:
2. God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob,
3. God of Sarah, God of Rebekah, God of Leah, and God of Rachel,
4. The great, heroic, and awe-inspiring God, God on High,
5. (You) deliver great acts of kindness and create everything,
6. and remember the kindnesses of the fathers and mothers
7. and bring redemption to the children of their children,
8. for the sake of God’s name in love.
9. Ruler, Helper, and Savior and Shield:
10. Blessed are You Adonai, Shield of Abraham and Helper of Sarah.