Avot v'Imahot - אָבוֹת וְאִמָהוֹת
Adonai/Sh'chinah, open my lips that my mouth may declare your glory:
1. Blessed are You, Adonai our God and God of our fathers and mothers:
2. God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and God of Jacob,
3. God of Sarah, God of Rebekah, God of Leah, and God of Rachel,
4. The great, heroic, and awe-inspiring God, God on High,
5. (You) deliver great acts of kindness and create everything,
6. and remember the kindnesses of the fathers and mothers
7. and bring redemption / the redeemer to the children of their children,
8. for the sake of God’s name in love.
9. Ruler, Helper, and Savior and Shield:
10. Blessed are You Adonai, Shield of Abraham and Helper / Remember-er of Sarah.