Sh'ma & Her Blessings:
V'ahavta - וְאָהַבְתָּ
NOTE: This part does not work on mobile phones, iTouches, or iPads. Use a real computer for your best chance of recording and sending successfully!
1. Click the record button below.
2. If it asks for permission to use your microphone, click "Allow."
3. Record yourself reading or singing the prayer as many times as you like!
4. Once you're happy with your recording, click "Save."
5. Then click "Email."
6. Send to your school's email address:
Ready to record the prayer for your teacher?
7. Set as the Subject line: "Name of Prayer - Your First and Last Name"
8. Send the recording and you're done!
Read - No Tune
📖 | ● ● ○
Chanted - Traditional Melody
♫ ♫ | ● ● ○
1. And you shall love Adonai your God
2. with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
3. And here are these words
4. that I command you today on your heart.
5. Teach them to your children, and speak of them
6. when you sit in your house and when you walk on the way,
7. and when you lie down and when you rise.
8. Mark them as a sign on your hand,
9. and they will be like symbols between your eyes.
10. Write them on the doorposts of your house, and on your gates.
11. So that you will remember and do all of My commandments
12. and be holy to your God.
13. I am Adonai your God
14. who brought you out from the land of Egypt
15. to be God to you:
16: I am Adonai your God.