G'vurot - גְּבוּרוֹת
1. You are an eternal hero, My Lord,
2. You give life to all / to the dead in great saving power.
Winter: You cause the wind to blow and the rain to fall.
Summer: You bring down the dew.
3. You support life in kindness,
4. giving life to all / all life / the dead in great mercy.
5. You lift the fallen and heal the sick and untie the bound
6. and restore faith to those who sleep in the dust.
7. Who is like You, leader of heroes? And who is similar to You?
8. Ruler who brings death and gives life, and sprouts forth salvation.
9. And you faithfully give life to all / all life / the dead:
10. Blessed are You, Adonai, who gives life to all / all life / the dead.