G'vurot - גְּבוּרוֹת
NOTE: This part does not work on mobile phones, iTouches, or iPads. Use a real computer for your best chance of recording and sending successfully!
1. Click the record button below.
2. If it asks for permission to use your microphone, click "Allow."
3. Record yourself reading or singing the prayer as many times as you like!
4. Once you're happy with your recording, click "Save."
5. Then click "Email."
6. Send to your school's email address:
Ready to record the prayer for your teacher?
7. Set as the Subject line: "Name of Prayer - Your First and Last Name"
8. Send the recording and you're done!
Audio & Karaoke Videos
Read - Slow
📖 | ● ○ ○
Chanted - Slow
♫ ♫ | ● ○ ○
Read - Medium
📖 | ● ● ○
Chanted - Full Speed
♫ ♫ | ● ● ●
1. You are an eternal hero Adonai,
2. You give life to all in great saving power.
3. You support life in kindness, giving life to all in great mercy,
4. lifting the fallen and healing the sick and untying the bound,
5. and restoring faith to those who sleep in the dust.
6. Who is like You, leader of heroes? And who is similar to You?
7. Ruler who brings death and gives life, and sprouts forth salvation.
8. And you faithfully give life to all:
9. Blessed are You, Adonai, who gives life to all.